    exclamation mark on it...i have tried installing many times,got all windows
    updates then device just won't start ...

    any ideas please

    =?Utf-8?B?c2hpZG9zaGk=?=, May 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2hpZG9zaGk=?=

    Malke Guest

    shidoshi wrote:

    > hi
    > i'm trying to install my belkin wireless adaptor on my laptop but keep
    > getting the folloowing message "device cannot start code 10 ", i have
    > used the adaptor on this compouter many tines with no problem, now i
    > get this message all the time. there is a very faint power light on
    > the adaptor when i plug it in and dthe laptop does recognize it and
    > seems to install the driver software ok, its listed in the windows
    > device manager, but has a yellow exclamation mark on it...i have tried
    > installing many times,got all windows updates then device just won't
    > start ...
    >
    > any ideas please

    It sounds like your adapter is broken. Try it in a different laptop to
    be sure. If it doesn't work there, you know it is time to replace it.
    These cards are delicate and don't last forever, especially if they get
    knocked about a bit.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, May 13, 2005

  3. will try that ... thankyou

    will let you know how it goes

    =?Utf-8?B?c2hpZG9zaGk=?=, May 14, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2hpZG9zaGk=?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    Check the eventlog for messages from the driver.
    Anything relevant there?

    --PA

    Pavel A., May 14, 2005
  5. i would if i knew where it was ... lol

    =?Utf-8?B?c2hpZG9zaGk=?=, May 14, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2hpZG9zaGk=?=

    abman4444

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    well i have the same problem BUT with a senao EXT usb adapter i bought it yesterday and it work sometimes and suddenly it stops and give me the yellow signal with code 10 in device manager what shall i DO ?
    i upgraded the bios and my win is XP SP2

    abman4444, Nov 9, 2006