    E-Business Solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 will be available.
    I'm currently taking the course and would like to take the exam.

    Thx.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2VuZGVsbDM=?=, Jan 12, 2005

  2. There isn't really an overall exam to course mapping (ie one course, one
    exam)

    Most of the exams out encompass the content from several courses and other
    external resources (books, the SDK, experiance).

    I have not heard of a BizTalk' 04 exam in development yet (doesn't mean
    there isn't or won't ever be)

    Keep an eye on http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    Regards,

    --