    Thanks and Regards,
    Patil

    , Mar 27, 2006

  2. Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, Mar 27, 2006

  3. why? Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:45:37 GMT, Duane Arnold wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Hi Guys,
    >>
    >> I want to develop a simple SNMP agent dll in Visual studio. Can anyone
    >> send me a sample program or links to tutorials which can aid me in the

    <snip>
    >Surely, you can figure something out. Why reinvent the wheel? Google is your
    >friend.

    <snip>
    >Duane :)

    You forgot to add stop posting the same message in multipe groups. I
    have seen it in a few of the public groups that are allowed in at work.

    Developing an SNMP agent in VC++
    Hi Frank, Thanks for your suggestion. But I want the agent to
    be developed using Windows API's. Regards, Patil
    comp.protocols.snmp - Mar 28, 5:01 am by - 3
    messages - 2 authors

    Developing an SNMP agent in VC++
    Hi Guys, I want to develop a simple SNMP agent dll in Visual studio. Can
    anyone send me a sample program or links to tutorials which ...
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks - Mar 27, 1:29 pm by
    - 1 message - 1 author

    This reminds me of a similar thread, turned out to be an Ethernet switch
    development company.

    Basically - I want to design an SNMP manager, for kit brand X.
    Lots of replies more and more details given to OP, OP had issues with
    testing i.e. turned out there was no real kit, doing this while writing
    the manual, then it was discovered the question was for a commercial
    outfit. The thread died after that.

    Me

    why?, Mar 29, 2006