  1. Can anyone recommend a good easy to use program, preferably windows based,
    which scans your hardware and detects program conflicts.

    Thanks.
    Representative Trantis, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Representative Trantis

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Representative Trantis" <> wrote in
    news:c0ofsd$lr3$:

    > Can anyone recommend a good easy to use program, preferably windows
    > based, which scans your hardware and detects program conflicts.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Device Manager that's on the O/S.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Representative Trantis

    mark mandel Guest

    "Representative Trantis" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend a good easy to use program, preferably windows based,
    > which scans your hardware and detects program conflicts.
    >
    > Thanks.

    That's what the Device Manager will tell ya(IRQ, I.O. and memory address
    conflicts).

    mark mandel, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Representative Trantis

    Trent© Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:04:50 -0000, "Representative Trantis" <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a good easy to use program, preferably windows based,
    >which scans your hardware and detects program conflicts.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Define 'program conflicts'.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent