    what is the problem in these operating systems

    if any probelm is there please to bring to the notice of
    my e-id:
    Gupta, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Gupta

    Martin Guest

    Did you try
    mount /dev/fd0 /mount/floppy ?

    Martin, Dec 24, 2003

  3. i am not trying to annoy you, but:

    1) did you watch too many 007 movies?
    2) gupta would know the answer to such a simple question.
    3) asking a linux question on a microsoft certification forum? how did you
    end up here?
    4) the problem is not the operating system. read yourself an introduction to
    linux.
    5) the answer to your question is 'mount /dev/fd0 /mount/floppy'
    6) do not forget to unmount before removing the floppy. 'umount
    /mount/floppy'
    7) see (4)

    kind regards,
    Bruno.