detect any similarities? (light-hearted)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Peter Huebner, Nov 16, 2011.

  1. Peter Huebner, Nov 16, 2011

  2. Peter Huebner

    John Little Guest

    Peter Huebner wrote:

    > Can anybody else detect an uncanny similarity to Uncle Fester of the
    > Adams Family?

    Not a clue, but when I saw the article I was thinking "creepy villain from a
    Bond movie".

    Regards, John
    John Little, Nov 17, 2011

  3. Peter Huebner

    Donchano Guest

    On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:32:02 +1300, Peter Huebner
    <> shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >So there is a picture in a Herald article thay got me scratching my
    >head:
    >
    >http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=
    >10766467
    >
    >Can anybody else detect an uncanny similarity to Uncle Fester of the
    >Adams Family? And what would the implications be?
    >
    >... just - well - hmmm ... -P.

    Link that wraps:

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10766467

    What an explosive idea: