    I'm planning to write my first MS exam and need certain infor about 70-306.
    Whats the duration of the exam and whats minimum pass mark for it?

    Sorry if I havent checked the site properly but just nervous about it.
    =?Utf-8?B?UHJlbQ==?=, Jul 23, 2007

  2. Prem:
    The pass mark for all Microsoft exams is 700. What the 700 means is a
    Microsoft secret, but for most exams it means 700 out of 1000.
    The exam time and the number of questions varies depending on whether or not
    Microsoft has put in ungraded questions in your exam or not.
    One of the things you agree to at the beginning of the exam is that there
    might be ungraded questions on your exam that may or may not be graded
    questions in the future.
    If you really want to know the length of your exam, sign up for it (you can
    sign up for an exam up to two months in advance, and you can reschedule it
    for free if need be). Then you will be given the length of your particular
    exam.
    If you know your stuff, don't worry about the length of the exam. You will
    be given plenty of time to read through the questions and answers.
    I usually complete the exams with at least half the time left over, but
    then, I have over 25 years experience in this industry, so your mileage
    (kilometrage?) may vary.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Jul 23, 2007

  3. "Prem" <> wrote
    > I'm planning to write my first MS exam and need certain infor about
    > 70-306.
    > Whats the duration of the exam and whats minimum pass mark for it?

    I'll 2nd what Larry already said. You're not likely to run out of time on
    any of these exams. It's not a high-pressure environment in terms of time...

    --
    Chris Mullins, MCSD.NET, MCPD:Enterprise, Microsoft C# MVP
    http://www.coversant.com/blogs/cmullins
    Chris Mullins [MVP], Jul 25, 2007