Detailed

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Susan Roche, MCP, Jan 18, 2007.

  1. Is the 70-272 test more focused on the fundamentals of working with
    applications? Just curious as to what to expect.
    Susan Roche, MCP, Jan 18, 2007

  2. I am not exactly sure what you mean by "fundamentals of working with
    applications". However, you can check out the skills measured for the
    70-272 on Microsoft Learning website located:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.mspx#EQD. Good Luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,