destruction of the outlook folders

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?bXVubXVuaXg=?=, Apr 9, 2004.

1. i brought back my laptop from the company, but there was nothing in the outlook at all. the messages that poped were
    -there was an error reading your internet e-mail service. click the tool menu, click services, delete the service and create a new one
    -unable to open your default email-folder. outlook couldn't start because a location to send & receive email couldn't be found. to add a location, such as a personal folder file, double-click the mail icon in windows control panel
    -would you like to open your default file system instead

when I click yes, the outlook just looked grey, there was no pre-existing format (for example, the calendar icon when you click it doesn't have pre-existing calendar for your input data). all the icon on the left side that I click, they all have the same message: unable to display the folder, unable to display the folder, the folder no longer exist. In the past, when I bring the computer back, I could still access the outlook without any problem. I could look at my calendar, contacts, etc

does this mean that someone erased/destroyed all my folders in the outlook. does this mean that all the folders were removed from the laptop

any suggestion would be appreicated tremendously. pls help. help me to fight the corporation that destroys personal property at work

=?Utf-8?B?bXVubXVuaXg=?=, Apr 9, 2004
    1. Advertising