    The rest of agnostic Jews will then live in peace and win more Nobel
    Prizes.

    Farouk Dindar

    Farouk Dindar, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Farouk Dindar

    Samson Guest

    DESTROY ALL PHILISTINE HOEM,S TOO, JUST LIKE THEY DESTROY ISRAELI HOMES AND
    PEOPLE.
    "Farouk Dindar" <> wrote in message

    > >No clerics and no mosques means no military planning by the ragheads
    > >

    > Destroy all Synagogues and that will be end of the Zionist cult
    >
    > The rest of agnostic Jews will then live in peace and win more Nobel
    > Prizes.
    >
    > Farouk Dindar

    ---

    Samson, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Farouk Dindar

    Rodrigo Diaz Guest

    Mosques should be turned into pigpens, but then again, that's what they
    really are!

    Rodrigo Diaz, Apr 8, 2004
  4. On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 01:07:08 GMT, (Farouk
    Dindar) wrote:

    Choice #1 - No clerics and no mosques means no military planning by
    the ragheads

    Choice #2 - Destroy all Synagogues and that will be end of the Zionist
    cult

    >Farouk Dindar

    Here's the scoop:

    Choice number one is a real possibility. In fact, the recent Fallujah
    atrocities will (hopefully) lead to a new and greater series of Mi Lai
    (remember those great times) type incidents. I can't wait for Al
    Jazeera to broadcast video of a thousand raghead men, sitting on the
    ground, propped up against walls and buildings, quite dead, with their
    severed dicks stuffed in their own mouths.

    Choice number two will never happen.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 8, 2004
  5. wrote in message news:<40746AA1.12416.495EAC@localhost>...
    > No clerics and no mosques means no military planning by the ragheads

    Imagine if someone drove airplanes into the Hajj. Then then they could
    wave their finger in the air preaching "now you taste what we taste"

    Sounds like somebody's logic....

    Abd-er-Rahman III, Apr 17, 2004