    to porn & competitors products instead - oh how the mighty fall!)

    Has anyone got any ideas about what I can do?

    , Sep 25, 2006

  2. S J Williams Guest

    because its an NVidia chipset, they provide an all in one driver available
    to download from their website.
    It may not list it but it should support it, I myself have had several
    Nvidia cards not listed but supported, and have downloaded their all in one
    driver for them which has worked.
    So I would recommend trying it

    Simon

    S J Williams, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thanks Simon - I will give it a go!

    S J Williams wrote:

    > because its an NVidia chipset, they provide an all in one driver available
    > to download from their website.
    > It may not list it but it should support it, I myself have had several
    > Nvidia cards not listed but supported, and have downloaded their all in one
    > driver for them which has worked.
    > So I would recommend trying it
    >
    > Simon

    , Sep 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    I just tried the all-in-one driver but unfortunately it refused to
    work. It just gave an error message telling me that my card is not
    supported.

    Any other ideas?

    , Sep 26, 2006
  5. pen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I just tried the all-in-one driver but unfortunately it refused to
    > work. It just gave an error message telling me that my card is not
    > supported.
    >
    > Any other ideas?

    If the NVidia 91.47 driver didn't work I would the go to the DELL site
    and try the 440GO driver they have. The 440 is a slightly faster version of
    the 420GO. It's certainly worth a try.
    http://support.dell.com/support/dow...aseid=R39076&formatcnt=1&libid=0&fileid=45106

    I would also try the 84.63 driver that is listed for GO sets.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_mobile_84.63.html

    pen, Sep 26, 2006
  6. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > I just tried the all-in-one driver but unfortunately it refused to
    > work. It just gave an error message telling me that my card is not
    > supported.

    All in one driver for what?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 27, 2006
  7. Have you tried this site?
    No?
    Well I think you can find your driver here.
    I've been used this site already many times.
    So try.
    http://www.driverzone.com/
    http://www.driver.startpagina.nl
    From here you can surf till you have found what you need.
    Suc6
    Janus
    <> schreef in bericht

    De Zundappmuts, Sep 27, 2006
  8. FRED Guest

    i think you should get one thats closely compatible as possible. now you may
    not have all the functions or options but it should be able to withstand
    the basic functions of the driver.

    FRED, Oct 5, 2006
  9. I've look for that driver of you.
    I simply have vissit this site:http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce4go.hmtl
    and there he is.
    The only thing you've got to do is download that driver.
    Janus
    <> schreef in bericht

    De Zundappmuts, Oct 7, 2006