desperately need some help trying to pass test

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Brandon Ruse, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Brandon Ruse

    Brandon Ruse Guest

    Hi hows it going,

    im 19 and im trying to pass the MCDST tests and i need
    some help,right now im working at mcdonalds as a
    manager,how pathetic i know,and im trying to pass the
    tests to make the career move to IT,i know enough now to
    probobaly pass the A+ tests,i know about the xp os how to
    install configure components etc. its somewhat similiar
    to 98 in a way,with things added on.

    I mean my main delima is as a manager at mcdonalds which
    ive been working at for 4 yrs i only make 8.25 an hour
    working 100+ hours every two weeks and its difficult for
    me,because i really hate the job but im trying to get my
    certifications,and if any one could PLEASE help me out i
    would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks!

    Brandon Ruse, Feb 2, 2004