  1. Woger

    Woger Guest

    So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..
    Woger, May 19, 2009

  2. Woger

    greg Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Woger <> wrote:
    >
    >> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    > I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

    what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
    frustrations ;)
    greg, May 19, 2009

  3. Woger

    Rhino Guest

    On Wed, 20 May 2009 00:34:25 +1200, greg <> wrote:

    >whoisthis wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> Woger <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    >> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

    >what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
    >frustrations ;)

    Oops! Stack Overflow after reading that message. I think the LDO
    pointer may be undefined at this time.

    Cheers, Rhino
    Rhino, May 19, 2009
  4. Woger

    Enkidu Guest

    greg wrote:
    > whoisthis wrote:
    >> In article <>, Woger
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    >> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

    > what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out
    > his frustrations ;)

    ...or boy. Let's not make assumptions.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, May 19, 2009
  5. Woger

    Party Animal Guest

    greg wrote:
    > whoisthis wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> Woger <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    >> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

    > what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
    > frustrations ;)

    Yeah we get it.
    You like hookers.
    Have you made any posts about computers ?
    Party Animal, May 19, 2009
  6. Woger

    J Brockley Guest

    "Woger" <> wrote in message

    > So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    I thought he was secretly a Windows fanboy and anti Linux.
    Most of the posts seem to invoke negative thoughts about him and by
    association Linux.
    J Brockley, May 20, 2009
  7. Hi there,

    Rhino wrote:
    > On Wed, 20 May 2009 00:34:25 +1200, greg <> wrote:
    >
    >> whoisthis wrote:

    >>> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

    >> what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
    >> frustrations ;)

    If he asks what to do we can always say 'RTFM'! I'm a Linux dude,
    but I couldn't resist that one... :)

    > Oops! Stack Overflow after reading that message. I think the LDO
    > pointer may be undefined at this time.

    You're sick! I was eating when I read this, and the mental image
    nearly made my weetbix do a Mt Tarawera all over the laptop! :)

    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.
    Chris Wilkinson, May 22, 2009
  8. On , , Tue, 19 May 2009 21:14:49 +1200, Re: Desperately need some Funds for
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Collector€NZ <> wrote:

    >Woger wrote:
    >>
    >> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..
    >>

    >No No just buy him a short rope and send him to a long drop, much cheape

    Platform wars are oh so dreary.
    We did all that in FidoNet and some of us even further back than that.

    --
    "Doom very evenly! Do not doom one doom to the rich;
    another to the poor! Nor doom one doom to your
    Mister Scooter, May 22, 2009
  9. Woger

    Jack Spratt Guest

    "whoisthis" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Mister Scooter <> wrote:
    >
    >> On , , Tue, 19 May 2009 21:14:49 +1200, Re: Desperately need some Funds
    >> for
    >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Collector€NZ <> wrote:

    >> >No No just buy him a short rope and send him to a long drop, much cheape

    >> Platform wars are oh so dreary.
    >> We did all that in FidoNet and some of us even further back than that.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Doom very evenly! Do not doom one doom to the rich;
    >> another to the poor! Nor doom one doom to your
    >> friend; another to your foe!"
    >> Legal Code of Aelfred the Great

    > Ahh the helicon days of Archie, Veronica

    Halcyon?
    Jack Spratt, May 23, 2009
  10. Woger

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Woger wrote:

    > So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    Retreaded?
    Gib Bogle, May 25, 2009
  11. Re: Desperately need some Funds for Woger

    In message <gvddpu$onj$>, Gib Bogle wrote:

    > Woger wrote:
    >>
    >> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    > Retreaded?

    This tread is getting tyresome...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 25, 2009
  12. Woger

    greg Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > In message <gvddpu$onj$>, Gib Bogle wrote:
    >
    >> Woger wrote:
    >>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

    >> Retreaded?

    > This tread is getting tyresome...

    now you know what is is like on *every* thread you make a posting on
    greg, May 25, 2009