    off a copy I would really appreciate it please.

    TIA

    Cheers, Kooky

    Kookaburra, May 3, 2004

  2. Kookaburra

    Collector Guest

    Kookaburra wrote:

    >I ordered the CD back in Feb and it looks like it's not coming. I have had
    >to reformat this machine 6 times in the past 2 weeks and the updates total
    >18 megs plus another 4 megs just for OE6 each time. Not much fun with a
    >very slow dial-up. To top it off one of the updates is screwing up IE6
    >SP1. I can't visit any site that has Flash content using IE6 or Outlook
    >Express if anyone has a redirect to a site containing Flash. I need to do
    >it again. :-((
    >
    >If there is anyone who doesn't want their copy or is prepared to copy me
    >off a copy I would really appreciate it please.
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Cheers, Kooky

    What area are you in

    Collector, May 3, 2004

  3. Kookaburra

    Kookaburra Guest

    Collector <> wrote in

    > What area are you in

    Levin

    Kookaburra, May 3, 2004
  4. Kookaburra

    Collector Guest

    Kookaburra wrote:

    >Collector <> wrote in
    >

    >>What area are you in
    >>

    >Levin

    Paraparaumu Beach,
    021 25 99 709
    Incan provide mine for you

    Collector, May 3, 2004
  5. "Kookaburra" <> wrote in message
    >I ordered the CD back in Feb and it looks like it's not coming. I have had
    > to reformat this machine 6 times in the past 2 weeks and the updates total
    > 18 megs plus another 4 megs just for OE6 each time. Not much fun with a
    > very slow dial-up. To top it off one of the updates is screwing up IE6
    > SP1. I can't visit any site that has Flash content using IE6 or Outlook
    > Express if anyone has a redirect to a site containing Flash. I need to do
    > it again. :-((
    >
    > If there is anyone who doesn't want their copy or is prepared to copy me
    > off a copy I would really appreciate it please.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Cheers, Kooky

    If you call me on (09) 3575800 and give me a delivery address I'll courier
    one to you overnight.

    Brett Roberts
    Microsoft NZ

    Brett Roberts, May 3, 2004
  6. Kookaburra

    James West Guest

    Still waiting for mine too Brett

    but have been running Xp since day one with only a change of motherboard for
    reason to reinstall

    but still handy to have.......... Justin Case

    James

    --
    ..

    James West, May 5, 2004
  7. give me a call on (09) 3575800 and I'll ship out to you

    Brett Roberts, May 6, 2004
  8. On Thu, 6 May 2004 11:23:52 +1200, Brett Roberts
    <> wrote:
    > give me a call on (09) 3575800 and I'll ship out to you

    I'm not known as a Microsoft Fanboy, being a Unix geek for some 20+
    years now (though I've used/set up every version of Windows but
    ME and 2003 Server), but the NZ Microsoft people certainly show
    a level of personal excellence.

    Cheers, Liam

    Liam Greenwood, May 6, 2004
  9. Kookaburra

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Liam Greenwood" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 6 May 2004 11:23:52 +1200, Brett Roberts
    > <> wrote:
    > > give me a call on (09) 3575800 and I'll ship out to you
    > >

    > I'm not known as a Microsoft Fanboy, being a Unix geek for some 20+
    > years now (though I've used/set up every version of Windows but
    > ME and 2003 Server), but the NZ Microsoft people certainly show
    > a level of personal excellence.
    >
    > Cheers, Liam

    Looks to me like you're more of a genuine computer user than anything else.
    Everyone has a differently configured PC (or Mac) with different software as
    well.
    The only thing everyone has in common is that we all use a thing called a
    computer.
    It makes a change to see a non Microsoft user that isn't all anti, and
    actually gets on and enjoys whatever individual setup they have. And of
    course isn't afraid to acknowledge good service when they see it, even
    though you don't even need such a service yourself.
    ;-)

    Cheers,
    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, May 6, 2004
  10. Kookaburra

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Julian Visch" <> wrote in message
    > *sling wrote:
    >
    > > It makes a change to see a non Microsoft user that isn't all anti, and
    > > actually gets on and enjoys whatever individual setup they have. And of
    > > course isn't afraid to acknowledge good service when they see it, even
    > > though you don't even need such a service yourself.

    > Well I am against MS as you probably already know, but I will admit
    > that I was surprised how quick I got the update CD.
    > Still disapprove of the licence agreement, hence won't patch my box
    > until MS give me an update CD which does not require me to give up
    > my freedom of speech.

    If you've got the guts to use and control Windows, then you should have the
    guts to use the damn update CD that you asked for and got.

    You'll still be able to shoot your mouth off just the same as ever. Your PC
    won't tie you up and gag you to take away your freedom of speech. You'll
    have to download the attack the owner software for that to happen - free of
    charge of course.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, May 7, 2004
  11. Kookaburra