    My desktop have started showing wallpaper at lower quality.I did not
    alltered any settings and they appear to be same,even icons are not
    good to look.Kindly ignore any mistakes if any.

    mirage, Aug 21, 2006

  2. mirage

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 21 Aug 2006 09:54:17 -0700, "mirage" <>
    wrote:

    >My desktop have started showing wallpaper at lower quality.I did not
    >alltered any settings and they appear to be same,even icons are not
    >good to look.Kindly ignore any mistakes if any.

    Check the video display settings in your operating system.

    Evan Platt, Aug 21, 2006

  3. mirage

    Frosty Guest

    As the sun rose on 21 Aug 2006 09:54:17 -0700, the distinguished and
    oh so talented "mirage" <> climbed up to the
    podium, shuffled some papers, took a sip of ice water and shouted in a
    loud voice:

    >My desktop have started showing wallpaper at lower quality.I did not
    >alltered any settings and they appear to be same,even icons are not
    >good to look.Kindly ignore any mistakes if any.

    Do you smoke?

    Frosty, Aug 21, 2006
  4. mirage

    Plato Guest

    mirage wrote:

    > My desktop have started showing wallpaper at lower quality.I did not
    > alltered any settings and they appear to be same,even icons are not
    > good to look.Kindly ignore any mistakes if any.

    Set the number of colors higher in your video card settings. Sometimes
    they reset themselves back to default.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 22, 2006