Desktop Support Positions Available!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by avaconsulting, Aug 28, 2006.

  1. Hello we are AVA Consulting, a nationwide recruiting company. We hel
    our clients with Resource Management. Our client base includes Fortun
    500 and international clients. We have successfully placed permanen
    and contract candidates.

    We have several Desktop Support positions available in Plano, TX an
    other areas too!

    A complete list of our jobs can be seen at our website:

    'Welcome to AVA Consulting' (http://www.avaconsulting.com/careers.htm)

    Job Responsibilities:

    Provide basic technical support to the client's desktop/laptop via th
    phone.

    This includes troubleshooting account specific clinical applications
    printer setup, basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop softwar
    problems; interaction with the customer by phone and remote control o
    desktop.

    Required Skills:

    Need to have good knowledge of specific software as defined by th
    customer that includes but is not limited to: Windows2000, Windows XP
    Office 2000, Office 2003 and Internet Explorer.

    One must have excellent customer service skills and exceptional phon
    etiquette.

    1 or more years experience and some college education

    Desired Skills :

    A background in healthcare is preferred but not required.

    PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW MAY BE INTERESTED.

    Dave Gordan
    Phone:(214) 575-8880
    e-mail:

    Thanks