    How do I restore the Outlook Express Deskop shortcut.
    I have accidentally deleted it !
    Spence.

    dspencer16, Dec 2, 2005

  2. dspencer16

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "dspencer16" <> wrote in news:p4Sjf.38335$u43.22288
    @twister.nyc.rr.com:

    > How do I restore the Outlook Express Deskop shortcut.
    > I have accidentally deleted it !
    > Spence.

    Start button/All Programs find Outlook line/entry right-click (Sent to) or
    (Create Shortcut)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Re: Am I really a bad person???

    Peneus Papadimitriou, Dec 2, 2005
  4. dspencer16

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re:Good night K-Slut-Mammy the night is yours.

    <Fly K-Mammy to the Moon and let her kiss the stars.>
    <Maybe she'll find the man in the Moon and get biblical.>
    <You are not going to find anyone else.>
    <Maybe just maybe you can get a blow-up man by mail order..>

    <You drunk HO>

    <K-HO K-A-EEEEE-HO>

    <Day light come and you need to go home.>

    Duane Arnold, Dec 2, 2005
  5. Re: WHY DON'T GIRLS LIKE ME??

    Duane Arnold, <>, the shuffling, lazy vegan, and goose herd,
    trickled:

    Ny-ir-rud-di II, Dec 2, 2005
  6. Re: I stopped the meds, now what

    Akane Shimazu, Dec 2, 2005