    screen in Windows XP
    Thanks
    , Dec 13, 2005

  2. Rob K Guest

    On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:32:35 GMT, wrote:

    > How do I get the shortcut to Desktop that
    > goes next to Start box at lower left corner of
    > screen in Windows XP
    > Thanks

    http://www.pcin.net/help/articles/desktopshortcut.php

    hth

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.
    Rob K, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > How do I get the shortcut to Desktop that
    > goes next to Start box at lower left corner of
    > screen in Windows XP

    That's the quick launch bar, and its name is Show Desktop.scf
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=190355 How to re-create the Show
    Desktop icon on the Quick Launch bar

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Dec 13, 2005
  4. ezelcucuy Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > How do I get the shortcut to Desktop that
    > goes next to Start box at lower left corner of
    > screen in Windows XP
    > Thanks

    Maybe he means how you get it there, one simple way, right click anywhere on the task bar and select properties from the pop up window, then click show quick launch.
    ready...
    ezelcucuy, Dec 14, 2005
  5. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:leKnf.38115$,
    ezelcucuy spewed forth:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> How do I get the shortcut to Desktop that
    >> goes next to Start box at lower left corner of
    >> screen in Windows XP
    >> Thanks

    > Maybe he means how you get it there, one simple way, right click
    > anywhere on the task bar and select properties from the pop up
    > window, then click show quick launch.
    > ready...

    Thanks for contributing. But would you please consider setting your news
    reader to post in text only? (Turn off HTML.)

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!
    Toolman Tim, Dec 14, 2005