    to administrator login the domain login desktop should reflect over
    there so i can use it .Is there anyway for this kindly let me know .

    , Aug 23, 2007

  2. samuel Guest

    http://www.onethirty.org/problem_report.html

    samuel, Aug 23, 2007

  3. why? Guest

    On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:47:47 -0000, akrutiestate wrote:

    >Am using a laptop in which am using one domain login and other is
    >administrator login so i want to share the desktop of two logins means
    >when am saving some data in my domain login desktop and when i login

    If you aren't going to look into profiles and so on.

    Easy solution is don't save to the desktop ad you appear to be trying to
    describe.

    Creat a common folder somewhere amd put a shortcut to that folder on
    both desktops.

    >to administrator login the domain login desktop should reflect over
    >there so i can use it .Is there anyway for this kindly let me know .

    Did you understand your statements? There doesn't appear to be a '?'
    question anywhere.

    Me

    why?, Aug 23, 2007
  4. why? Guest

    On 23 Aug 2007 11:33:39 GMT, samuel wrote:

    >"" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Am using a laptop in which am using one domain login and other
    >> is administrator login so i want to share the desktop of two
    >> logins means when am saving some data in my domain login
    >> desktop and when i login to administrator login the domain
    >> login desktop should reflect over there so i can use it .Is
    >> there anyway for this kindly let me know .

    >http://www.onethirty.org/problem_report.html

    LOL, I really have to scan in the paper copy of something similar from
    early 90's.

    Me

    why?, Aug 23, 2007
  5. nobody > Guest

    wrote:
    > Am using a laptop in which am using one domain login and other is
    > administrator login so i want to share the desktop of two logins means
    > when am saving some data in my domain login desktop and when i login
    > to administrator login the domain login desktop should reflect over
    > there so i can use it .Is there anyway for this kindly let me know .

    Tell me that again, but far more slowly.

    nobody >, Aug 24, 2007
  6. WhzzKdd Guest

    > On 23 Aug 2007 11:33:39 GMT, samuel wrote:
    >
    >>"" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Am using a laptop in which am using one domain login and other
    >>> is administrator login so i want to share the desktop of two
    >>> logins means when am saving some data in my domain login
    >>> desktop and when i login to administrator login the domain
    >>> login desktop should reflect over there so i can use it .Is
    >>> there anyway for this kindly let me know .

    >>http://www.onethirty.org/problem_report.html

    > LOL, I really have to scan in the paper copy of something similar from
    > early 90's.

    ROTFL!

    I just sent that to my boss (VP/CFO) and asked if we can implement it in our
    new network system <g>

    WhzzKdd, Aug 24, 2007
  7. Alfred Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Am using a laptop in which am using one domain login and other is
    >administrator login so i want to share the desktop of two logins means
    >when am saving some data in my domain login desktop and when i login
    >to administrator login the domain login desktop should reflect over
    >there so i can use it .Is there anyway for this kindly let me know .

    save everything to a public folder

    Alfred, Aug 24, 2007