    PWB Guest

    I wonder if anyone in the group knows of any website that has free 'POST
    IT' type reminders that will go on the desctop or some thing TIA
    PWB, Jan 12, 2005

  2. PWB

    samuel Guest

    PWB <> wrote in
    news:Xns95DC15A0DF078paulbuttonetelcom@62.253.162.201:

    > I wonder if anyone in the group knows of any website that has
    > free 'POST IT' type reminders that will go on the desctop or
    > some thing TIA

    try snapfiles.com download.com
    search google
    samuel, Jan 12, 2005

  3. PWB

    KD_Palm Guest

    I spotted a freeware download the other day like that. Can't remember where
    at the moment. I believed it worked from Win3.1 up to XP. Need to search for
    it.

    KD_Palm, Jan 12, 2005
  4. PWB

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "PWB" <> wrote in message
    |I wonder if anyone in the group knows of any website that has free 'POST
    | IT' type reminders that will go on the desctop or some thing TIA

    Did ya think to try Google for Post-It software? Gee - 3M has one for
    free...it's called POST-IT SOFTWARE...
    http://www.3m.com/market/office/postit/com_prod/psnotes/download_lite.html

    (duh!)
    Toolman Tim, Jan 12, 2005
  5. PWB

    sethra Guest

    PWB wrote in news:Xns95DC15A0DF078paulbuttonetelcom@62.253.162.201:

    > I wonder if anyone in the group knows of any website that has free 'POST
    > IT' type reminders that will go on the desctop or some thing TIA

    A popular one is ATnotes, available here:

    http://atnotes.fr.st/

    --
    ~sethra
    sethra, Jan 12, 2005
  6. PWB

    D. Best Guest

    stickypad ... look up on google

    --
    - d. best -
    Exercise your mind, body & freedoms

    D. Best, Jan 12, 2005
  7. PWB

    Plato Guest

    PWB wrote:

    > I wonder if anyone in the group knows of any website that has free 'POST
    > IT' type reminders that will go on the desctop or some thing TIA

    I'd forget to put in the reminder.
    Plato, Jan 13, 2005
  8. PWB

    gb Guest

    "KD_Palm" <> wrote in message

    >I spotted a freeware download the other day like that. Can't remember where
    > at the moment. I believed it worked from Win3.1 up to XP. Need to search
    > for
    > it.

    Well, that was useful!
    gb, Jan 13, 2005