    I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can i
    test it to see if it is working.
    What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.

    Andy Petro, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    news:45eb78cc$0$16374$...
    >I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can i
    > test it to see if it is working.
    > What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.

    Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!

    WhzzKdd, Mar 5, 2007

  3. Andy Petro

    doS Guest

    he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out ;-)

    doS, Mar 5, 2007
  4. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in message
    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can i
    >>> test it to see if it is working.
    >>> What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.
    >>>

    >> Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!
    >>

    > he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out ;-)

    LOL!

    WhzzKdd, Mar 5, 2007
  5. Andy Petro

    Andy Petro Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in message
    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have a Pc Desktop power supply removed from an old unit. How can
    >>> test it to see if it is working.
    >>> What are the wire color codes for the + or - voltages.
    >>>

    >> Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!
    >>

    > he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out ;-)

    LOL!

    My previous posting is not shown on my news list. Please help with
    answers

    Andy Petro, Mar 5, 2007
  6. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message

    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    > "doS" <> wrote in message
    >> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Cripes, Andy, go read the answers from when you posted this before!
    >>>

    >> he cant.his pc wont power up, he has the psu out ;-)
    >>

    > LOL!
    >
    > My previous posting is not shown on my news list. Please help with
    > answers

    Ah. How about a link to the thread through Google Groups?

    <http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/browse_thread/thread/874ebd0ed3b1766a/4b7d9e9388b89479?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#4b7d9e9388b89479>

    WhzzKdd, Mar 5, 2007