    Barry

    --
    Please remove (Unwanted) before any reply

    Barry, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Barry

    Scraggy Guest

    Barry wrote:
    > The icons which were at the bottom of the screen now appear along the
    > left side of my PC, veritically instead of horizontally.
    >
    > How can I move them back please
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Barry

    1.Give them a jolly good talking to for moving without an order.
    2.If you mean the taskbar(the bit with "Start" on it, click & HOLD on an
    empty bit & drag back to bottom.
    3.If you mean the icons on the desktop drag them to where you want them OR
    right click on an empty point on the desktop and choose "Arrange Icons By"
    sub menu. Fiddle till happy.
    --
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
    boxing. -- Emo Philips

    Scraggy, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Barry

    Barry Guest