    LAN. They partially obscure my artwork. Is there a way to
    eliminate this? TIA
    Joe Arnold
    PhotoMan, Sep 6, 2003

  2. PhotoMan

    Boomer Guest

    PhotoMan said:

    > Hi folks,
    > Several months ago I asked the same question, but for the life
    > of me, I can't remember the answer! I've spent a lot of time
    > creating my own desktop icons, and I'm
    > annoyed
    > by the 'Hand' overlay Windows applies to indicate sharing status
    > on my LAN. They partially obscure my artwork. Is there a way to
    > eliminate this? TIA
    > Joe Arnold

    Hi

    Did you search the archive?

    HTH
    Boomer, Sep 6, 2003

  3. PhotoMan

    bb3 Guest

    "PhotoMan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    > Several months ago I asked the same question, but for the life of me, I
    > can't remember the answer! I've spent a lot of time creating my own

    desktop
    > icons, and I'm
    > annoyed
    > by the 'Hand' overlay Windows applies to indicate sharing status on my
    > LAN. They partially obscure my artwork. Is there a way to
    > eliminate this? TIA
    > Joe Arnold

    I think that Tweak UI can get rid of it. Just Google for it.
    bb3, Sep 6, 2003
  4. PhotoMan

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, bb3 mused:

    | I think that Tweak UI can get rid of it. Just Google for it.

    You may be thinking of the shortcut icon arrow...
    mhicaoidh, Sep 6, 2003
  5. PhotoMan

    trout Guest

    PhotoMan wrote:

    > Hi folks,
    > Several months ago I asked the same question, but for the life of me,
    > I can't remember the answer! I've spent a lot of time creating my own
    > desktop icons, and I'm
    > annoyed
    > by the 'Hand' overlay Windows applies to indicate sharing status on my
    > LAN. They partially obscure my artwork. Is there a way to
    > eliminate this? TIA
    > Joe Arnold

    Is this the thread you were talking about?
    http://tinyurl.com/mhfd
    I don't see a reply from you for Unk's second suggestion; so I don't
    know if it worked, or not.
    --
    "Yes, I'm trying to make you feel guilty."
    trout, Sep 6, 2003
  6. PhotoMan

    bb3 Guest

    "mhicaoidh" <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailŠPäM.com> wrote in message
    > Taking a moment's reflection, bb3 mused:
    > |
    > | I think that Tweak UI can get rid of it. Just Google for it.
    >
    > You may be thinking of the shortcut icon arrow...

    My mistake...that's exactly what I was thinking of.
    bb3, Sep 7, 2003