    I have run ad-aware and the pc is clean of any spyware, anyone
    know what would keep creating the icon ~.

    Rgds hooter
    Hooter, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Hooter

    Boomer Guest

    Hooter said:

    > I keep getting a desktop icon appearing on my pc
    > called
    >
    > ~
    > I have run ad-aware and the pc is clean of any spyware, anyone
    > know what would keep creating the icon ~.
    >
    > Rgds hooter

    From yesterday:

  3. Hooter

    Philip SC Guest

    It's an Outlook Express glitch. Don't worry about it.

    Philip SC, Aug 24, 2003
  4. Hooter

    Hooter Guest

    I can't find the note I sent yesterday, Its in my sent box
    at 22:03. That is why I have posted again. What did Mike say ?

    Hooter, Aug 24, 2003
  5. Hooter

    °Mike° Guest

    View / Current view ... 'Show replies to my messages'.

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:15:30 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bi8sii$t2f$>
    Hooter scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 24, 2003
  6. Hooter

    Hooter Guest

    Thanks very much Boomer and Mike

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > Hooter said:
    >
    > > I keep getting a desktop icon appearing on my pc
    > > called
    > >
    > > ~
    > > I have run ad-aware and the pc is clean of any spyware, anyone
    > > know what would keep creating the icon ~.
    > >
    > > Rgds hooter

    > From yesterday:
  7. Hooter

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:10:48 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bi9veo$chc$>
    Hooter scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance