Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 9.2 Posted!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Aug 22, 2005.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Adrian's Rojak Pot ( http://www.rojakpot.com/ ) has just posted the Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 9.2!
    [​IMG]
    Quote - "Covering over 230 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 15 different specifications for each and every card! If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide!
    We hope it will prove to be a useful reference. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates!
    Here are the updates:-
    - Added the NVIDIA GeForce 6800 XT card.
    - Added the S3 Trio 3D/2x card.
    - Corrected the Architecture specifications for ATI Radeon X800GT.
    - Corrected the Interface specifications for ATI Radeon 9200 SE.
    - Corrected the Interface specifications for NVIDIA RIVA 128, RIVA 128 ZX and RIVA TNT.
    - Total cards : 235 "
    Direct URL - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=88

    Silverstrand, Aug 22, 2005