    microsoft and use the remotes desktop ultility instead of
    the one built into the system.
    I think that should do it.

    Sam Curalov, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Sam Curalov

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Sam Curalov" <> wrote in message
    news:5abd01c42d64$6ba8ca60$...
    > I don't know if you have tried this yet but one thing
    > that you may have to look at is going physically to your
    > Win2003 box and looking through the local security
    > policies and looking for a policy allowing users log on
    > remotely. Try to include yourself into the list instead
    > of the group you belong to. if that doesn't work try to
    > download and install the winXP/2003 admin packet from
    > microsoft and use the remotes desktop ultility instead of
    > the one built into the system.
    > I think that should do it.

    Hmm, I haven't tried that yet, but it sounds fun! I just have one question
    though. Hoo the phuck are you talking to?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Sam Curalov

    chop Guest

    Easy, KB.

    He is responsing to Seth Brammer's post on remote desktop
    issue.

    Peace,
    Chop

    chop, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Sam Curalov

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "chop" <> wrote in message
    > Easy, KB.
    >
    > He is responsing to Seth Brammer's post on remote desktop
    > issue.
    >
    > Peace,
    > Chop

    It was a sarcastic, almost-rhetorical question. I was simply implying that,
    instead of starting a new thread, the "OP" (I use the term loosely) should
    have responed to the post to which he responded. Yeah, you heard me...should
    have responded to the post to which he responded.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Sam Curalov

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/29/04 10:33 AM:

    > It was a sarcastic, almost-rhetorical question. I was simply implying that,
    > instead of starting a new thread, the "OP" (I use the term loosely) should
    > have responed to the post to which he responded. Yeah, you heard me...should
    > have responded to the post to which he responded.

    Easy for you to say...

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004