    regards
    anthony
    , Oct 27, 2005

  2. Fakename Guest

    So you want to output your video to a PDA? I don't know if that's
    possible. I know I've never heard of it.

    Fakename, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    yes, or to a similar small screened device
    , Oct 28, 2005
  4. Guest

    yes, I want to be able to use a handheld/pda/mini screen/ mini tv as a
    monitor for the my desktop computer
    , Oct 28, 2005