    exhaust fan...? preferably for under 200 bucks would be good... i've
    searched most sites but no luck yet.

    cheers

    gibmeat, Jun 18, 2004

  2. gibmeat

    Rider Guest

    Rider, Jun 18, 2004

  3. gibmeat

    gibmeat Guest

    Rider wrote:
    > "gibmeat" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>anybody know of a desktop case model available in NZ that can fit an 8cm
    >>exhaust fan...? preferably for under 200 bucks would be good... i've
    >>searched most sites but no luck yet.
    >>
    >>cheers

    > Does this suit?
    >
    > http://www.itproducts.co.nz/index.cfm?parent=319&category=323&s=1&product=39
    > 04
    >
    > Rider

    thanks - but nope it doesn't :) AFAIK the rear fan on the 2001D is only
    6cm = noisy as hell.

    the only white/beige desktop case i've ever found with an 8cm exhaust is
    the In-Win H series. which aren't sold in New Zealand. yay :)

    gibmeat, Jun 18, 2004
  4. In article <cato0o$23c$>, says...
    > anybody know of a desktop case model available in NZ that can fit an 8cm
    > exhaust fan...? preferably for under 200 bucks would be good... i've
    > searched most sites but no luck yet.

    Insite have some nice Chenbro desktop cases they are bringing in now. I
    don't know if they fit the bill, they are slimmer than a tower on its
    side.

    Patrick Dunford, Jun 18, 2004
  5. gibmeat

    gibmeat Guest

    Patrick Dunford wrote:
    > In article <cato0o$23c$>, says...
    >
    >>anybody know of a desktop case model available in NZ that can fit an 8cm
    >>exhaust fan...? preferably for under 200 bucks would be good... i've
    >>searched most sites but no luck yet.

    > Insite have some nice Chenbro desktop cases they are bringing in now. I
    > don't know if they fit the bill, they are slimmer than a tower on its
    > side.

    they don't list products on their site which is a bummer - do they sell
    to end users....?

    i checked out the chenbro cases on the net and they're 6cm vents as well
    but doesn't matter now. i solved this problem by buying a thermaltake
    fan controller from ascent - it will tame those noisy 6cm fans :)

    gibmeat, Jun 19, 2004
  6. In article <cb0jvg$1v8$>, says...
    > Patrick Dunford wrote:
    > > In article <cato0o$23c$>, says...
    > >
    > >>anybody know of a desktop case model available in NZ that can fit an 8cm
    > >>exhaust fan...? preferably for under 200 bucks would be good... i've
    > >>searched most sites but no luck yet.

    > > Insite have some nice Chenbro desktop cases they are bringing in now. I
    > > don't know if they fit the bill, they are slimmer than a tower on its
    > > side.

    > they don't list products on their site which is a bummer - do they sell
    > to end users....?

    No, you have to go through a dealer.

    Patrick Dunford, Jun 19, 2004