    Thanks

    --
    XBL : D0C RAY

    KerplunKuK, Sep 28, 2005

  2. KerplunKuK

    Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:
    > How do I allow my Win XP desktop to let me place icons exactly where I want
    > them on the screen? Currently they all default to the left side from top
    > down.
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > XBL : D0C RAY

    Click on a blank area of your desktop (right click), and you'll see an
    option "arrange icons". Click on it and make sure it doesn't read "auto
    arrange". If it does, set otherwise, and then you can arrange your
    desktop icons in any order or location. Hope that helps

    , Sep 28, 2005

  3. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    In news:,
    <> Scribbled:

    > Click on a blank area of your desktop (right click), and you'll see an
    > option "arrange icons". Click on it and make sure it doesn't read
    > "auto arrange". If it does, set otherwise, and then you can arrange
    > your desktop icons in any order or location. Hope that helps

    Sorted, thanks.
    --
    XBL : D0C RAY

    KerplunKuK, Sep 28, 2005
  4. KerplunKuK

    Plato Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:

    > How do I allow my Win XP desktop to let me place icons exactly where I want
    > them on the screen? Currently they all default to the left side from top
    > down.

    Learn how to turn off "auto-arrange"

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/