    Please let me know if it is worth taking this exam. It is
    being dicontinued in June 2004. Please let me know.

    Jagan

    Jagan, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Jagan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Yes.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Jagan

    Jay Walters Guest

    VC++ are the only exams I would consider taking (in terms
    of older exams) - VB6 is rapidly being replaced by .NET,
    but I think VC++ apps won't be discarded so quickly.

    Jay Walters, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Jagan

    Jaime Guest

    And I'm assuming you are perusing your mcsd v6, how far along are you on the
    certification process?

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003
  5. It Depends on Person!

    Shanmuga Raja, Dec 7, 2003