    cannot use system restore ,it will only let me go back to the first of feb
    2008 and the problem oocured long before that .again thx for any help u have
    to offer.
    ricky88, Feb 7, 2008

  2. My best guess would be that you installed something that is interfering. If
    you have a feeling what that might be - uninstall it, and reboot!

    If you have no idea, uninstall the graphics drivers and reboot into VGA and
    re-install the proper 64bit driver for your OS/GPU!

    And - do call back and tell us what transpires!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 7, 2008