    george lewis Guest

    Desk top shows huge LLOYDSTSB. All sorts of funny things not harmful
    included . How to cleanup , please?

    george lewis, Nov 28, 2003

  2. george lewis

    °Mike° Guest

    And you expect a sensible response from a post like that?
    Please read the following page and post back.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:36:21 -0000, in
    <NDMxb.6110$>
    george lewis scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 28, 2003

  3. george lewis

    Harrison Guest

    What?

    Harrison, Nov 28, 2003
  4. On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:36:21 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by george lewis in message

    > Desk top shows huge LLOYDSTSB. All sorts of funny things not harmful
    > included . How to cleanup , please?

    I'll take a kilo of whatever it is you're smokin'.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2448

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 28, 2003
  5. george lewis

    CJ Guest

    Hi,
    do you mean you have joined on-line banking for Lloyds TSB and now you have a large
    shortcut icon on your desk-top? Or is it that when you go to the banks website you get a
    page that doesn't display correctly?

    You really nead to give more information about your problem!

    What O/S? All sorts of funny things? What funny things!!!!!

    What do you want to clean up.......

    CJ

    Barclays!

    CJ, Nov 28, 2003
  6. george lewis

    John Holmes Guest

    The Old Sourdough came up with this:

    > On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:36:21 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > boggled at the following statement by george lewis in message
    >
    >> Desk top shows huge LLOYDSTSB. All sorts of funny things not harmful
    >> included . How to cleanup , please?
    >>

    > I'll take a kilo of whatever it is you're smokin'.

    I'll take the rest.
    Deal?

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."