    See my website:
    http://www.MoonlightElectric.com
    Support Our Troops
    Mr Moonlight, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Mr Moonlight

    Book End Guest

    "Mr Moonlight" <> wrote in message
    news:xIyGf.5754$...

    > My wallpaper changes by it self after about 10 min. It goes to a blank
    > colored screen with icons.
    > I have no idea how to fix that.--
    > See my website:
    > http://www.MoonlightElectric.com
    > Support Our Troops

    Is that supposed to be a question?
    Book End, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Mr Moonlight wrote:

    > "Desk to inage "

    You miss a good spell checker at least.
    Your subject sucks big time.

    > My wallpaper changes by it self after about 10 min. It goes to a blank
    > colored screen with icons.

    Active Desktop (display "homepage") enabled?
    Which OS?
    Does it change back immediately when you move the mouse, or a short while
    afterwards? ;-)

    > I have no idea how to fix that.--

    Your sig delimiter went havoc, and somehow I can't find that sentence with a
    question mark supposed to be there. No, I am no teacher :)

    > See my website:
    > http://www.MoonlightElectric.com
    > Support Our Troops

    Hope you are not responsible for runway lighting on troops airfields ...
    Linux 2.6.14-mm1 [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Feb 9, 2006
  4. Mr Moonlight

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-02-09, Mr Moonlight <> wrote:

    > My wallpaper changes by it self after about 10 min. It goes to a blank
    > colored screen with icons.
    > I have no idea how to fix that.--

    Perhaps you should buy wallpaper printed with ink that doesn't fade so
    quickly? Or the wall may be getting damp from somewhere.

    > See my website:

    No thanks.

    > Support Our Troops

    Whose troops?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Feb 9, 2006
  5. Mr Moonlight

    old jon Guest

    "Walter Mautner" <> wrote in message
    > Mr Moonlight wrote:
    >
    >> "Desk to inage "

    > You miss a good spell checker at least.
    > Your subject sucks big time.
    >
    >> My wallpaper changes by it self after about 10 min. It goes to a blank
    >> colored screen with icons.

    > Active Desktop (display "homepage") enabled?
    > Which OS?
    > Does it change back immediately when you move the mouse, or a short while
    > afterwards? ;-)
    >
    >> I have no idea how to fix that.--

    > Your sig delimiter went havoc, and somehow I can't find that sentence with
    > question mark supposed to be there. No, I am no teacher :)
    >
    >> See my website:
    >> http://www.MoonlightElectric.com
    >> Support Our Troops

    Watch him carefully Walter, he wants to remove your shorts ! <g>.
    old jon, Feb 9, 2006