  1. For some reason, no school is willing to do the 70-226 course, designing highly available web solns for w2k. They say that Microsoft no longer supports it. They don't have the courseware. However the exam is still available. Is that true? If so, how many ques do you get on the exam considering they all are scenario based.
    --
    Gozi Nel
    =?Utf-8?B?Z296aQ==?=, Jul 16, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z296aQ==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    catwalker63, Jul 16, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z296aQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Z296aQ==?=" <> wrote in

    > For some reason, no school is willing to do the 70-226 course,
    > designing highly available web solns for w2k. They say that Microsoft
    > no longer supports it. They don't have the courseware. However the
    > exam is still available. Is that true? If so, how many ques do you get
    > on the exam considering they all are scenario based.

    course 2088 has indeed been retired and no replacement for teh course is
    currently available. The other courses listed in the Skills being tested
    are available but I would recommend looking at other materials since they
    cover a very small amount of the exam. My personal opinion would be to
    recommend another elective unless there is some compelling reason for you
    to complete this one.

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Jul 16, 2004