Desert Island Dvd's. :-DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by James Cortez Jr., Nov 9, 2005.

  1. Hi Dvders.,

    Isn't collecting new or used dvd fun.

    Finding that special title or special editon
    makes you go gaga sometimes.

    Here it is: What 3 action dvd's would you
    take on a desert island?

    Have Fun Posting.
    James Cortez,Jr.

    P.S. My Picks:
    1. Raiders Of The Lost Ark. "It's not the years,hon. It's the
    milage."

    2. Aliens (Original Theatrical Version).
    "Get way from her you,bitch!"

    3. Die Hard.
    "Yipee-KayYay-Motherfucker."

    Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

    :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    James Cortez Jr., Nov 9, 2005

  2. James Cortez Jr.

    RobMac Guest

    "James Cortez Jr." <> wrote in message
    > Hi Dvders.,
    >
    > Isn't collecting new or used dvd fun.
    >
    > Finding that special title or special editon
    > makes you go gaga sometimes.
    >
    > Here it is: What 3 action dvd's would you
    > take on a desert island?
    >
    > Have Fun Posting.
    > James Cortez,Jr.
    >
    > P.S. My Picks:
    > 1. Raiders Of The Lost Ark. "It's not the years,hon. It's the
    > milage."
    >
    > 2. Aliens (Original Theatrical Version).
    > "Get way from her you,bitch!"
    >
    > 3. Die Hard.
    > "Yipee-KayYay-Motherfucker."
    >
    > Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    > my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3
    >
    > :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    I'll play....

    1) Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
    "Who's scruffy lookin' ?"

    2) Office Space
    "Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking - Just a moment!"

    3) The Matrix: Reloaded
    "She wasn't kissing your lips, my love."

    RobMac, Nov 10, 2005

  3. James Cortez Jr.

    pezoids Guest

    3 good ones that I would consider taking:

    1. True Lies "It's called ice, and it gets a little slick..."
    2. Predator "I ain't got time to bleed...."
    3. Aliens "Ripley........!!!!!!!!!"

    pezoids, Nov 10, 2005