    server running windows 2000, and have the software install on any and all
    workstations, as soon as a user logs onto a copmputer, regardless of who the
    user is.
    doughboy31, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Use group policy to publish the software to all clients in your domain.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314934

    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    John Strohecker, Jun 15, 2006

  3. Mistake in terminology on my last post.
    You will actually be using group policy to assign the software to all the
    clients, not publishing.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    John Strohecker, Jun 15, 2006