    for authentication...............

    Many thanks

    , Feb 22, 2006

  2. James Gockel Guest

    Windows Zero Config software won't even see the Wireless if it's not
    broadcasting the SSID. arghh! Makes me want to continue using the Intel
    Software.. (hah) You may be better off using the standard software that
    comes with the cards, generally you can set up a settings file and share it
    amungst the other computers.
    -James G.

    James Gockel, Feb 22, 2006