    Google.

    None work so far.

    HELP
    RayC, Aug 18, 2011

  2. RayC

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-08-18, RayC <> wrote:
    > How do you kill Data Execution Prevention from letting the mail database
    > from being compacted
    > in Windows Vista mail with all updates for vista installed.
    >
    > Pop up to compact database is now bugging me.
    >
    > Have tried all of the obvious solutions including some from searching with
    > Google.
    >
    > None work so far.
    >
    > HELP

    Could you please tell us why you do not want to compact a database
    Gordon, Aug 18, 2011

  3. RayC

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On 18 Aug 2011 05:24:38 GMT, in message <>
    Gordon wrote:

    > On 2011-08-18, RayC <> wrote:
    > > How do you kill Data Execution Prevention from letting the mail database
    > > from being compacted
    > > in Windows Vista mail with all updates for vista installed.
    > >
    > > Pop up to compact database is now bugging me.
    > >
    > > Have tried all of the obvious solutions including some from searching with
    > > Google.
    > >
    > > None work so far.
    > >
    > > HELP
    > >

    > Could you please tell us why you do not want to compact a database

    Huh? I do not see the OP saying that, anywhere in the OP's message.

    The OP is trying to compact the database, but this is being terminated
    by Data Execution Prevention.

    The same as is happening to a number of other posters in these posts...
    <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_q=Data+Execution+Prevention&num=30&sitesearch=groups.google.com&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail>

    --
    Kind regards
    Ralph