    version? Anyone know where I can find it?

    Thanks,
    Keith

    PC Wizard, Sep 3, 2003

  2. PC Wizard

    jayembee Guest

    "PC Wizard" <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
    >show. I looked on Amazon, etc, but, can't find it. Do they have a U.S. dvd
    >version? Anyone know where I can find it?

    It hasn't been released on DVD in any region, that I'm aware of.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 3, 2003

  3. PC Wizard

    PC Wizard Guest

    Hi jayembee,

    Thanks for the info,

    Keith

    PC Wizard, Sep 4, 2003
  4. PC Wizard

    Eric R. Guest

    "PC Wizard" <> wrote in message

    > I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
    > show.

    You know, when I first saw that subject line, I have to admit that the
    first thought that went through my mind was "He's looking for Patrick
    Dempsey and Chris Makepeace movies?"

    -Eric

    P.S. Hey, "My Bodyguard" wasn't bad.

    Eric R., Sep 4, 2003
  5. PC Wizard

    Smaug69 Guest

    (Eric R.) wrote in message news:<>...
    > "PC Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
    > > show.

    > You know, when I first saw that subject line, I have to admit that the
    > first thought that went through my mind was "He's looking for Patrick
    > Dempsey and Chris Makepeace movies?"

    Same hee. LOL.

    > P.S. Hey, "My Bodyguard" wasn't bad.

    And neither was Loverboy.

    Smaug69

    Smaug69, Sep 4, 2003
  6. PC Wizard

    Moviezzz Guest

    >You know, when I first saw that subject line, I have to admit that the
    >first thought that went through my mind was "He's looking for Patrick
    >Dempsey and Chris Makepeace movies?"

    So did I! Then I remembered the old show (which I would also like to see on
    DVD).

    Moviezzz, Sep 5, 2003