    --
    PogingBaste
    A+, NET+, MCP, MCDST

    =?Utf-8?B?UG9naW5nQmFzdGU=?=, Jun 13, 2007

  2. "PogingBaste" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I was task to look at our AD infrastructure and if possible to raise the
    > funtional level to "Windows server 2003". But I'm unable to perform the
    > task
    > because 2 previous domain controllers was physically disconnected from the
    > network but wasn't demoted first. The 2 servers or objects are still
    > showing
    > in the AD sites and Services.
    >
    > Please help on how to deleted these 2 objects.
    >

    > --
    > PogingBaste
    > A+, NET+, MCP, MCDST

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255504 to seize FSMO roles

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216498/EN-US/ to remove metadata

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Thanks Gizzards, The steps seems risky as it mentioned in the tutorial but
    hey, if htis help resolve the issue then why not.

    Thanks again and goodluck to your career!
    --
    PogingBaste
    A+, NET+, MCP, MCDST

    =?Utf-8?B?UG9naW5nQmFzdGU=?=, Jun 20, 2007