demote a BDC

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gQCBUZWdyaXR5?=, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. I have a NT 4.0 BDC and I want to demote to a stand alone member serve
    Is there any way to do this?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gQCBUZWdyaXR5?=, Apr 19, 2004

  2. On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:01:03 -0700, Jason @ Tegrity
    <> wrote:

    >I have a NT 4.0 BDC and I want to demote to a stand alone member server
    >Is there any way to do this?

    Last year I evaluated a product from Aelita Software I think it was
    called BDC Demote

    I see that Aelita are now owned by Quest but I reckon if you email
    them you could get an eval version if not its only a couple of hundred
    bucks which your business can afford I'm sure.

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 20, 2004