demon seed

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Raúl Bloodworth, Sep 17, 2004.

  1. Raúl Bloodworth, Sep 17, 2004

  2. In article <01C2d.4$C8.3@trnddc05>, says...
    > Anyone know if Demon Seed http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0075931/combined is
    > scheduled for release on DVD. Or if not, who to ask/beg?

    Or indeed, whom to ask "When are you going to let him out of that
    box!!"

    --
    ICQ 40628243 Tel 07092057581 Fax 07092308800
    Peter Harding, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Raúl Bloodworth

    jayembee Guest

    "Raúl Bloodworth" <> wrote:

    > Anyone know if Demon Seed [...] is scheduled for release on DVD.

    Not that I know of.

    > Or if not, who to ask/beg?

    It's owned by Warner.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Sep 18, 2004
  4. "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "Raúl Bloodworth" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone know if Demon Seed [...] is scheduled for release on DVD.

    > Not that I know of.
    >
    > > Or if not, who to ask/beg?

    > It's owned by Warner.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Many thanks.
    Raúl Bloodworth, Sep 19, 2004
  5. I'd love to see DEMON SEED. Cammell was a great director, and DS is one of the
    best horror films ever.
    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 20, 2004