    Haven't been around for awhile and wondered what happened to him? Get
    married? Drafted? Got a real job:)

    Just kidding.

    Spike, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Spike

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Spike wrote:
    > Haven't been around for awhile and wondered what happened to him? Get
    > married? Drafted? Got a real job:)
    >
    > Just kidding.

    Still here. I discovered my homosexuality and became a Jehovah's Witness.

    --
    website: http://www.demanlog.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClark

    DeMoN LaG, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Spike

    Spike Guest

    DeMoN LaG <> wrote in message > Still here. I
    discovered my homosexuality and became a Jehovah's Witness.

    LOL! Nice.......Hey, how ya been? Get another girl, yet:)

    Spike
    (Mountain Mike^^)

    Spike, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Spike

    Jim Berwick Guest

    "Spike" <> wrote in news:2lesscFbueuvU1@uni-
    berlin.de:

    > LOL! Nice.......Hey, how ya been? Get another girl, yet:)

    Unfortunately whoever just posted as me is not me. To clear some stuff up:
    DeMoN LaG = Jim Berwick. I work more than I used to and I now work at an
    ISP so I post mostly from here (like now).

    The last person had an apparent posting host of 204.153.244.156.

    They also farked how I tag my headers in Xnews, by putting "Wobbly" after
    the @ sign, instead of before it. They are in the wrong time zone (CDT,
    not EDT), used a different email address (snipsnip instead of snip),
    altered my signature. Honestly, I don't understand why anyone has that
    kind of free time.

    Jim Berwick, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Jim Berwick wrote:

    > "Spike" <> wrote in news:2lesscFbueuvU1@uni-
    > berlin.de:
    >

    >>LOL! Nice.......Hey, how ya been? Get another girl, yet:)
    >>

    > Unfortunately whoever just posted as me is not me. To clear some stuff up:
    > DeMoN LaG = Jim Berwick. I work more than I used to and I now work at an
    > ISP so I post mostly from here (like now).
    >
    > The last person had an apparent posting host of 204.153.244.156.
    >
    > They also farked how I tag my headers in Xnews, by putting "Wobbly" after
    > the @ sign, instead of before it. They are in the wrong time zone (CDT,
    > not EDT), used a different email address (snipsnip instead of snip),
    > altered my signature. Honestly, I don't understand why anyone has that
    > kind of free time.

    I can understand someone having the free time, but not why they use it
    that way. And even less understandable (to me) is why they only do a 90%
    job? Sort of like the counterfeiters in Russia who did a nearly perfect
    job of counterfeiting-except they misspelled Russia. (May be an urban
    legend.)

    Calvin Crumrine, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Calvin Crumrine wrote:

    > And even less understandable (to me) is why they only do a
    > 90% job?

    That would be because you're a fuckwit. Go to dict.org and look up the word
    deliberate.

    Calvin Crumrine, the swirling, pricking death-toke, Jul 13, 2004