Delusional rant

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by David H. Lipman, Nov 1, 2004.

  1. X-Complaints-To:

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 1, 2004

  2. David H. Lipman

    optikl Guest

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > Dave

    I think these are just nuisance posts, Dave. The originator(s), I
    believe, know exactly the kind or response they are looking for. I just
    usually ignore them. I've heard it all before. lol!

    P.S. Think of all the great posts on Usenet the morning of November 3rd.
    I think I'm going to stay home, just to catch up on my reading ;).

    optikl, Nov 1, 2004

  3. David H. Lipman

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:04:52 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >Dave

    Thats the quietest one I've read in ages. ??
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Nov 1, 2004
  4. On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:04:52 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >Dave

    Is this a confession?

    Earl Camembert, Nov 1, 2004
  5. Not to Earl the Hurl ;-)

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 1, 2004
  6. On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:29:16 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >Not to Earl the Hurl ;-)
    >
    >Dave

    Then why are you in my collecting pens group?

    Earl Camembert, Nov 2, 2004
  7. Because Earl, I want to break all you pencils you silly troll.

    David H. Lipman, Nov 2, 2004