    Maybe somebody doesn't like me!
    I have done a virus check and xtra also checks for viruses. None detected.

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Sep 19, 2003

  2. geopelia

    Boomer Guest

    geopelia said:

    > Today I have received over 100 emails about bug letter,
    > Microsoft alert, undeliverable message, returned mail etc.
    > I've deleted the lot, of course. No problems, just annoying.
    > I've got a lot going straight into a junk mail folder but they
    > seem to change a little each time.
    >
    > Could this be a new virus? Is anyone else getting them?
    > Maybe somebody doesn't like me!
    > I have done a virus check and xtra also checks for viruses. None
    > detected.
    >
    > Geopelia

    Might want to read:

    Newsgroups: alt.comp.anti-virus

    Boomer, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Hello geopelia,

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, at 14:35:38 [GMT +1200] (which was 03:35 in my
    TimeZone) you wrote:

    > Today I have received over 100 emails about bug letter, Microsoft alert,
    > undeliverable message, returned mail etc.
    > I've deleted the lot, of course. No problems, just annoying. I've got a lot
    > going straight into a junk mail folder but they seem to change a little each
    > time.

    > Could this be a new virus? Is anyone else getting them?
    > Maybe somebody doesn't like me!
    > I have done a virus check and xtra also checks for viruses. None detected.

    > Geopelia

    Yeap, I am getting the Sven worm about 50 an hour.

    --
    Best regards,
    Michael

    http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
    PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

    Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster.

    Michael Thompson, Sep 19, 2003
  4. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Michael Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > Hello geopelia,
    >

    > On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, at 14:35:38 [GMT +1200] (which was 03:35 in my
    > TimeZone) you wrote:
    >

    > > Today I have received over 100 emails about bug letter, Microsoft alert,
    > > undeliverable message, returned mail etc.
    > > I've deleted the lot, of course. No problems, just annoying. I've got a

    lot
    > > going straight into a junk mail folder but they seem to change a little

    each
    > > time.

    > > Could this be a new virus? Is anyone else getting them?
    > > Maybe somebody doesn't like me!
    > > I have done a virus check and xtra also checks for viruses. None

    detected.

    > > Geopelia

    > Yeap, I am getting the Sven worm about 50 an hour.
    >

    > --
    > Best regards,
    > Michael
    >
    > http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
    > PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32
    >

    > Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster.

    Thanks
    Over 400 here since 3pm! Wearing my finger out deleting them.
    Geopelia

    geopelia, Sep 19, 2003