    Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
    luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?

    TIA

    SNOman, Jun 23, 2004

  2. SNOman

    Rider Guest

    "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    news:cbapg2$nj6$...
    > Trying to track down an online/electronic source for a Deltec PRA1000
    > UPS manual.
    >
    > Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
    > luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?
    >
    > TIA

    Google found this

    http://www.powersupersite.com/pdf/pra2.pdf

    Rider

    Rider, Jun 23, 2004

  3. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    Rider wrote:
    > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Trying to track down an online/electronic source for a Deltec PRA1000
    >>UPS manual.
    >>
    >>Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
    >>luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?
    >>
    >>TIA

    > Google found this
    >
    > http://www.powersupersite.com/pdf/pra2.pdf
    >
    > Rider

    Thanks. I found that ages ago, it's only a product brochure and not a
    user manual.

    SNOman, Jun 23, 2004
  4. SNOman

    colinco Guest

    In article <cbapg2$nj6$>,
    says...
    > Trying to track down an online/electronic source for a Deltec PRA1000
    > UPS manual.
    >
    > Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
    > luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?

    Wasn't this rebadged by Compaq? Try searching on Compaq 1000.

    colinco, Jun 24, 2004
  5. SNOman

    colinco Guest

    colinco, Jun 24, 2004
  6. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    SNOman, Jun 24, 2004
  7. SNOman

    colinco Guest

    In article <cbdmj2$lbh$>,
    says...
    > Thanks for that. It doesn't appear to be the exact same model as I have
    > but it's close enough for what I'm looking for.

    What problem have you got? I remember getting some info of a .ru site
    that has gone now - may still have hard copy.

    colinco, Jun 24, 2004
  8. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    colinco wrote:
    > In article <cbdmj2$lbh$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Thanks for that. It doesn't appear to be the exact same model as I have
    >>but it's close enough for what I'm looking for.
    >>

    > What problem have you got? I remember getting some info of a .ru site
    > that has gone now - may still have hard copy.

    I'm sorted. Thanks for the help.

    SNOman, Jun 24, 2004
  9. SNOman

    cornwallav8r

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Also searching for a Deltec service manual - 90S series

    Looking desperately for service lit for a 90S186-2B 12kW UPS.
    Has a faulty line conditioner. Can anybody help?
    Thanks so much in advance. I am at
    kichman at verizon dot net

    cornwallav8r, Sep 3, 2009
  10. SNOman

    mdecamp

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Deltec 90S service

    The 90S was manufactured in the 1990s by a company called Deltec located in San Diego, CA. It was acquired by Exide Electronics which turned into Powerware and was then bought by Eaton. Try eaton.com/uppservices or 800.356.5794. There are still former Deltec employees (like me) working for Eaton. Eaton still trains its field techs on the 90S.

    mdecamp, Dec 11, 2009
  11. SNOman

    mdecamp

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    For the person looking for a PRA manual, I have hard copy. The product is known as the Deltec PowerRite Pro. I used to write the Deltec manuals and even edited this one.

    mdecamp, Dec 11, 2009
  12. SNOman

    bwm

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Mdecamp, Im hoping you still check this page.

    Im looking for the Deltec PRR2500A manual.

    Basically, I changed the batteries and the unit still doesn't turn on. If you could tell me how to get the manual, or give me any suggestions on why it won't turn on that would be very helpful. I called the phone number you posted, and spoke with tech support but they couldn't find anything.

    Thanks!

    bwm, Jan 18, 2010