DELL XPS P4 3.2ghz Extreme System for sale at STEAL PRICE!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Cheaper With US, May 25, 2004.

  1. My company Just Call Me Pete Productions INC. ordered several of these
    computers from DELL. Double the amount came to my company. In contacting
    DELL, they stated to keep the extra computers for it was their error. I am
    offering you guys the benefit of DELL's mistake. Total Cost of computer is
    $5868 The computer details are below so go to DELL web site and add it all
    up. I have 5 of these packages available. PLEASE check out the computer
    details below, compare prices out there and make me an offer!!!!! The
    product name, number, description, product codes, sku numbers and id are all
    below for verification. According to DELL All Warranties are fully
    transferable to YOU! (enlarge Post to full screen for all to fit)

    Email me at

    Catalog Number / Description
    Product Code SKU Id

    Dell Dimension XPS:
    MPE328H [221-3994] 1
    Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology 3.2GHz Extreme Edition

    Operating System:
    Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
    WPXP [420-1922][313-7222] 11

    Operating System Enhancements:
    Combo: Microsoft® Plus! for Windows XP and Digital Media Edition
    DMEPLUS [412-0662] 65

    Memory:
    1GB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz
    1GB4 [311-3124] 3

    Video Card:
    NEW 256MB DDR ATI RADEONT 9800 XT
    256XT [320-3664] 6

    Sound Card:
    Sound Blaster AudigyT2 (D) Card w/Dolby 5.1, and IEEE 1394 capability SBA2X
    [320-0667] 17

    Remote for Dell Media Experience:
    Remote Control for Dell Media Experience
    RMTX [650-0008] 190

    Hard Drive:
    NEW 400GB RAID 1 (2 x 400GB SATA HDDs)
    400R1 [341-0443] 8

    CD or DVD Drive:
    Dual Drives: 16x DVD-ROM Drive + FREE UPGRADE! 48x CD-RW Drive

    DVDCDRP [462-6828][313-

    2559][430-0594][462-

    7810] 16

    Enhanced Software for CD or DVD Burner:
    Combo: Record Now! and My DVD Deluxe (DVD+RW only) RNDVDLX
    [430-0578] 72

    Floppy Drive and Additional Storage Devices:
    3.5 in Floppy Drive and 128MB Dell USB Memory Key FD128MK
    [340-1927][341-0215] 10

    Modem:
    56K PCI Telephony Modem
    56KWS [313-2280] 14

    Network Interface:
    Integrated Intel® PRO 1000 Ethernet
    IN [430-0742] 13

    Limited Warranty, Services and Support Options:

    4 Year Limited Warranty plus 4 Year At-Home Service
    SQ4OS [950-4400][950-

    4403][950-7447][412-

    0359] 29
    Complete Care Accidental Damage Service:
    Added Complete Care Accidental Damage Service to 4Yr Lim Warranty CCADP4
    [960-0027][412-0358] 33

    Dell Printers:
    Dell P1500 Printer with 1 YR Advanced Exchange
    P1500AE [221-2372][960-

    0570][960-4638] 503
    Cables for Your Dell Printer:

    Dell Black 10 Ft. USB Printer Cable
    DELLUSB [310-3919] 221

    Monitors:
    17 in (16.0 in Viewable) M783s CRT Monitor
    M783 [320-3863] 5

    Speakers:
    Altec Lansing THX Certified ADA995 Surround Sound 5.1
    ADA995 [313-0725] 18

    Keyboard:
    Dell T Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse
    WIREKM [310-4164] 4

    Productivity Software:
    Microsoft® Office Professional 2003 w/ Microsoft® Money Standard
    XPEPROM [412-0467][412-0551] 22

    Security Software:
    Norton AntiVirus® 2004 12-month subscription upgrade
    NORTON [365-1234][410-0632] 25

    Gaming Software:
    Halo: Combat Evolved
    HALO [A0149059] 174
    Age of Mythology
    MYTH [A0060600] 174
    Warcraft III Battle Chest
    WARBAT [A0171790] 174
    Battlefield 1942: Deluxe Edition
    BATTLE [A0156718] 174
    MS Flight Simulator 2004: Century Of Flight
    FLIGHT [A0249558]
    Command & Conquer: Generals
    GENERAL [A0080479] 174
    Neverwinter Nights Gold
    GOLD [A0207720] 174
    Call of Duty
    DUTY [A0234731] 174
    Battlefield Vietnam
    NAM [A0259603] 174
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    UT2004 [A0292669] 174

    Digital Music:
    Dell Jukebox Premium powered by MUSICMATCH
    MMPLAT [412-0518] 27

    Digital Photography:
    Dell Picture Studio Combo, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Album Premium
    DPSCOMB [412-0527] 28

    Wireless Networking Solution:
    TrueMobileT 1300 WLAN (802.11b/g) USB 2.0 DT Adapter
    TM1300 [430-0575] 150

    XPS Specialized Support Dimension XPS, Specialized Support
    XPSSUPP [960-2697] 31

    Cheaper With US, May 25, 2004