    Greetings.

    The clamshell tower cases used by Dell are quite cool. Anyone know if
    they are commercially available or are they solely a Dell product?
    FredG, Aug 26, 2003

  2. And you have trouble adding hard drives. I don't like a case that is
    limited to one hard drive, Even though, I do like the ease with which the
    case opens most of the time, and that except for a few parts, you don't need
    any tools to work on it.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Simon Telrenner, Aug 26, 2003

  3. When I worked for Dell tech support, they told us the cases were designed
    explicitly for Dell.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 26, 2003
  4. FredG