    Am considering a new Dell Inspiron 1525 with Ubuntu pre installed (I
    have a desktop with Ubuntu so thats not a issue) good computer /
    company ?

    roadriderob, Mar 20, 2008

  2. roadriderob

    Paul Guest

    roadriderob wrote:
    > Am considering a new Dell Inspiron 1525 with Ubuntu pre installed (I
    > have a desktop with Ubuntu so thats not a issue) good computer /
    > company ?

    Dell has forums, where disgruntled customers can relate their stories.
    You could have a look there, for info on the machine in question. Try
    the search box, and enter Inspiron 1525, for more examples.

    http://www.dellcommunity.com/suppor...general&message.id=262684&c=ca&l=en&cs=&s=gen

    There are also private forums that specialize in laptops, and you
    may find more input there.

    http://www.notebookreview.com/reviews/
    http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4175

    Paul