    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jun 15, 2006

  2. TBone

    Guest Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    news:Xns97E396A392F37replyhere@207.46.248.16...
    > Just got an email from Dell. They are offering half-price deals on some of
    > the online MS training courses:
    >
    > www.learndell.com/itonline

    Without delving into the site (other than reading the main page) and assuming
    you've gone further than that, What's the catch?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 16, 2006

  3. TBone

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Isn't one I'd say....Dell has done these specials in the past.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 16, 2006
  5. Isn't one I'd say....Dell has done these specials in the past.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 16, 2006
  6. TBone

    Guest Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > Isn't one I'd say....Dell has done these specials in the past.

    Cool

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  7. TBone

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  8. offer only good thru June 30th though...
    :-(
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=, Jun 16, 2006
  9. TBone

    JaR Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in news:uEVvl9OkGHA.984
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > sn't one I'd say....Dell has done these specials in the past.

    Without me wasting any more than the 10 minutes or so that I've already
    spent on that site before losing interest, what is so special about this
    "deal"? I wasn't even able to see what is normally charged, let alone what
    "50% off" entails.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  10. TBone

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day JaR <> did cause the

    > Without me wasting any more than the 10 minutes or so that I've
    > already spent on that site before losing interest, what is so special
    > about this "deal"? I wasn't even able to see what is normally charged,
    > let alone what "50% off" entails.

    The deal is half price for some of the MS online courses. Click on the
    course overview link on the right side to see the pricing and what courses
    are offered.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jun 16, 2006
  11. TBone

    JaR Guest

    > The deal is half price for some of the MS online courses. Click on the
    > course overview link on the right side to see the pricing and what
    > courses are offered.

    No, not again, thanks. I found the courses, and clicked a couple of links
    that supposedly led to more info. Prices can't be all that great if they
    are not prominently displayed IMNSHO. Not really all that interested to
    begin with as I have no intention of paying for any more out of my own
    pocket.

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006